Different names, facts & origin of Amla
Amla, Amalaki or Indian Gooseberry is a highly nutritious fruit with potent medicinal benefits and is known for its innumerable healing properties. The word Amla is derived from Amalaki in Sanskrit and Ayurveda and has various meanings like mother, nurse, immortality and sour.
Preserva Wellness uses Amla in a wide range of products starting from our supplements for hair to our juices for Digestion, Weight Loss, Vision and Diabetes since it has multiple benefits for different body systems. Let’s look at the benefits of Amla juice:
1. Amla juice benefits for Eyes: Regular consumption of Amla keeps eye problems away such as:
2. Amla juice benefits for Weight Loss: The least talked-about benefit of amla juice is that it can help in burning fat! It helps to reduce weight as
3. Amla juice benefits in Diabetes and Blood Sugar: Amla helps in Diabetes and reducing high blood sugar in the following ways:
4. Amla juice benefits for Digestion: Amla juice is a natural detoxifier which means it helps to relieve constipation and ensure regular bowel movement. It is used as a treatment for chronic constipation and even piles. It helps in reducing acidity and the burning sensation in the stomach and chest. It’s so powerful for digestion that it can even be used to treat stomach ulcers. You can feel the benefits of amla juice on your stomach and gut with Diagemax Juice by Preserva Wellness. When combined with guava, aloe vera and curcumin, it becomes a boon for people with poor digestion.
5. Amla juice Benefits for Bones: Gooseberry keeps the bones strong and healthy. Its anti-inflammatory property reduces swelling and pain in the joints. It’s also rich in calcium and helps in the absorption of calcium in the body. Amla Juice has the benefit of slowing down the process of brittle bones.
6. Amla juice benefits for Energy: Being a rich source of antioxidants, amla juice increases cell regeneration. It cleanses the body, reduces fatigue and leaves you feeling fresh and energetic.
7. Amla juice benefits for Skin: Amla is a valuable source of antioxidants that serve as an anti-ageing ingredient to reduce wrinkles, dark spots, prevent fine lines and pigmentation. It restores the natural tone and glow of skin and keeps it youthful since it also boosts collagen. It is a potent blood purifier and increases haemoglobin and RBC count in the body which gives your skin a healthy glow. Amla juice if taken on a regular basis will surely give radiant looking skin and will cleanse and detoxify the body.
8. Amla juice benefits for Hair: Gooseberry or Amla prevents dandruff, works as a hair conditioner, prevents hair fall and adds volume to hair. Drinking or eating an amla supplement everyday provides shine and strengthens and increases thickness of the hair. It also improves pigmentation and restores natural hair colour. Moreover, amla reduces grey hair and that is why it is an important part of or Tressgro Tablets and oil! Amla Juice or dried amla can also act as a natural hair cleanser!
These are just some of the benefits of this versatile berry!
It is one of the most inexpensive superfoods native to India and an important medicine in Ayurveda! Include this superfood in your diet everyday with one of Preserva Wellness juices and see how it transforms your health!
It belongs to the genus Phyllanthus which means ‘leaf and flower’ because its flower can be associated with the leaf.
Gooseberry or Amla (Emblica officinalis) comes from the family Euphorbiaceae and is widely scattered in Europe, Himalayan mountain range and other parts of India, North America and Africa.