Arthritis is a joint issue that increases with growing age. It is characterised with symptoms like joint pain, redness, joint inflammation and stiffness. There are almost 100 types of arthritis. Some patients might also witness poor sleep, inability to walk or use their hand, muscle aches and pains while suffering from arthritis. The pain can be severe or moderate. It can affect all sexes and people of all ages. Prolonged symptoms of arthritis can lead to many other disorders like gland swelling, constant fatigue, etc.
The most common types of arthritis are: degenerative or osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spondylitis, ankylosing spondylitis, inflammatory arthritis etc.
Symptoms of arthritis can come and go and it can range from mild to severe. Severe arthritis can cause chronic pain, inability to do daily activities and difficulty in walking or climbing stairs. It can also cause permanent joint changes.
- Perform gentle stretches daily and practice light exercises
- Maintain good posture
- Try to reduce weight
- Wear comfortable slippers and shoes to avoid any stress on leg joints
- Make your joints stronger with more calcium and Vitamin D through natural sources
- Do not run or pressurise joints
- Do not eat unhealthy food
- Do not take any treatment without consulting a doctor
- Do not follow an obese lifestyle but make sure you perform only moderate exercises
- Do not consume allopathic pain killers as these can harm the rest of your organs