Ailing heart health or cardiovascular disease is a condition that affects the heart and prevents it from performing normal functions. It may cause heart failure, heart attack, angina pain, sudden cardiac arrest, and ischemia. According to statics, cardiac problem or cardiovascular disease causes more fatalities than other illnesses and is a matter of concern. It forces us to take necessary action to improve cardiac health because the heart is the main organ of the body having a very complex structure including valves, chambers, vessels and arteries. It pumps gallons of blood every day for our entire life.
Heart disease is also one of the most preventable ailments. Taking care of the heart is the first step towards cardiac health and wellness. Cardiac risk can be reduced by making some day to day changes such as staying physically active, choosing healthy food over processed food and maintaining proper weight etc. Other risk factors include having a history of heart disease, smoking and alcohol consumption, high blood pressure and cholesterol. Ageing and middle-aged men are the most susceptible to cardiovascular diseases. Among all the cardiac diseases, Atherosclerosis is the most common heart ailment, that occurs due to the narrowing of blood vessels.
- Exercise daily
- Stay away from stressful situations
- Eat healthy and include yogurt, fresh fruit and vegetables and small quantities of dairy in your diet
- Eat foods that are rich in antioxidants such as berries, turmeric, dark chocolate, kidney beans, lemon, kale etc.
- Avoid junk and processed food
- Don’t stay seated for long hours
- Quit smoking and drinking
- Do not consume excess salt
Products For Cardiac Health