Erectile dysfunction is a sexual dysfunction that is characterised by the inability to develop a penis erection. It is also known as impotence. Erection is caused due to the increased flow of blood to the penis. The blood flow is the result of stimulation caused due to sexual thoughts or soft touch to the penis, failure of which is known as erectile dysfunction. It isn’t a very common disorder and can be embarrassing for men to talk about, but it surely needs treatment.
Impotence can have a lot of causes which are a mix of physical and psychological reasons. Sexual arousal is a process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels and erectile dysfunction can be a result of a problem with any of these. Certain physical factor that can cause this are: high cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, prescription medicines, tobacco, alcohol, sleep disorders, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis etc. Psychological causes can be anxiety, depression, stress or relationship problems.
Symptoms of erectile dysfunction are:
• Low interest in intercourse or other sexual activities
• Difficulty in developing erection during sexual activities
• Difficulty in maintaining an erection
- One can go through various tests to find out the reason for the dysfunction
- Talk to the doctor freely. Consult a specialist and follow the medications.
- Eat healthy & nutritious food
- Try acupuncture or pelvic floor muscle exercises
- Use natural herb based nutritional supplements
- Don’t be shy to share your problem with your partner
- Do not be stressed over this issue as it can worsen the complication
- Do not consume alcohol & avoid cigarettes
Products For Erectile Dysfunction